Friday, 21 January 2011

My first blogger award!


Firstly like would like to thank Sasmita at discoverlifestyle.blogspot.com for giving me this award! (Very sorry but I haven't worked out how to link!)

Now, time for the rules --
1. Thank the person who gave you the award, linking back to his/her blog!
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact & tell them about what lovely they won.


I will contact everyone when I have a little more time, but check them out :)


So here are the 7 secrets about me ---

1. I have only had this blog for a week today!
2. I own over 100 pairs of false eyelashes
3. I have a tattoo of a diamond on my finger
4. I am ADDICTED to my blackberry...they don't nickname it crackberry for nothing!
5. I did an art foundation course and hated it
6. I cry at everything, babies...puppies...everything I tell you
7. In one of my interviews for university, I was interviewed by a top fashion Photographer...and totally didnt realise until about 2weeks later when I received the rejection letter!
Following are the 15 wonderful blogs I would love to give this Award!

1. http://straight-up-glam.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Thank you :) I did it a couple of hours ago and nominated you too! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!I was checking my stats and it showed up that i was linked on your page my very first award :)

    xoxo

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and ill post up your link and everything tommorow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Your blog is fabulous, you definitely deserve this award!

    And thank you so much for awarding me with this!! It really means a lot!! I've posted your link in my Versatile Blogger Award post that I made not too long ago!

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award :)

    I have to say that you have a great blog. Do check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done!
    I'm pretty new to this blogging thing too but I love it :P!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done on your award! I'm new to blogging as well, only just getting in the swing of it now! thankyou for following x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on getting the award! Love your blog :)
    Now following, would love if you could do the same?

    www.amyssecretcloset.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete