Monday 17 January 2011

GOSH eyeliners

Velvet Touch eyeliners Colours (From top)
Lemon Soda
Purple Stain
Alligator
Sky High
Blue Moon
Swatches

GOSH cosmetics is a drugstore line of make up widely avaliable in the UK, I purchase mine from Superdrug. They do a great selection of make up at really reasonable prices, I especially love the pallettes as they come in great colours that are really pigmented, one of my favourites is Eyeshadow Trio in Fudge...

My favourite products are the Velvet touch eyeliners. They come in a fantastic range of colours from classic browns and blacks to tangerine oranges and lime greens. I wear mine on my lower lash line for a great pop of colour, this works well with a neutral eyeshadow.


The quality of the liners are easily comparable to the likes of the big names such as MAC or Chanel. They glide on smoothly and really do have a velvety feel. The colours are highly pigmented (as you can see from my swatches). I would definately recommend them to anyone who is looking for a cheaper alternative to MAC.

5 comments:

  1. I agree, the GOSH liners are of exceptional quality! The color range is fabulous, as is the application! Their waterproof eyeliners are also great!

    Thank you very much for following my blog! I'm your newest follower, your blog is very nice! =)

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i love your blog, especially the 101things! thanks for following me, im very new to all this! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors!!
    I enjoy your blog :)

    xoxo
    Annina of www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello,i have dark eyes,dark brown,may skin is a medium white,and my hear are dark,wich colour of gosh eye pencil should i make,i want a blue colour,or a blue-green colour,but wich one?

    ReplyDelete