Monday 17 January 2011

Holiday outfits

Bow sandals, ASOS (last season)
Platform courts, Primark
Gladiators, River Island
Playsuit, Next (this season) £25
Dress, Primark (bought today for £5!)
Cardy, Primark (bought today, £10)

So I'm jetting off to somewhere hot and exotic in less than 2 weeks now, so I guess its time to start thinking about clothes and shoes to take! These are a few items that will be coming with me :) I especially love the floral Playsuit from next, it looks great thrown on over a bikini by the pool, and also with a pair of heels (the tan courts from Primark) for an evening out, so its pretty and versatile!

3 comments:

  1. Where are you going to? Hawaii?
    Love the bow sandals.

    Thanks for following me.. I returned the favor.
    Can't wait to read more.

    -Hannah Lebron
    www.makeupme06.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/hannahce06
    www.youtube.com/hannahce06

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to Egypt, would love to go to hawaii though, maybe that could be my next wishful thinking holiday! Thanks, i'm very new to blogging so just finding my feet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey those are wonderful summer pieces! I'm missing the warth so much...
    thank you so much for following! kisses Nini

    ReplyDelete